San Francisco Waldorf High School
There's something different about San Francisco Waldorf High School. Visit a classroom and you'll see students who strive for more than just the right answer. Students who create beautiful, impeccable work--who try their hands at everything.
Meet a graduate and you know someone who is determined to make an impact on the world.
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 160 students
- Yearly Tuition: $41,700
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 9
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Honors Biology, Honors Geometry, Honors Physics, Honors PreCalculus; AP Calc.
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Yearly Tuition Cost
Check out the website for info about tuition assistance.
% on Financial Aid
- Students come from across the Bay Area and around the world.
- The school offers Mandarin and Spanish, and a unique Student Exchange Program with Waldorf schools worldwide.
- Graduates excel at a diversity of academic institutions, becoming young adults who make a difference in the world.
Endorse San Francisco Waldorf High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.