- Edgewood Children's Ranch is located in Orlando, Florida. Their program, which is Christian-oriented though non-denominational, is a residential agency, serving children and families of Central Florida.
- Edgewood's mission is to rehabilitate youth-at-risk and their families, returning children to their homes and society as heathy, functioning young people and getting them back to the appropriate academic level in school.
- This mission is accomplished through three major areas of endeavor: Cottage Life, Education and Counseling.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on the parent's annual income.|
|Admissions Director||Dr. Joan Consolver|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OrlandoGrades: 8-12 | 12 students
2036 36th St
Orlando, FL 32839
OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 197 students
6000 W Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32808
OrlandoGrades: NS-12 | 1153 students
2667 Bruton Blvd
Orlando, FL 32805
OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 242 students
700 Good Homes Rd
Orlando, FL 32818
OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 62 students
3000 Bruton Blvd
Orlando, FL 32805
Dear School Director, I have over thirty years of teaching experience and I would like to send you my resume. Please allow the opportunity to send you my information for your review. Thank You, Rose Mary Morales
- Posted by Teacher - rmora
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.