Edgewood Children's Ranch
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Edgewood Children's Ranch is located in Orlando, Florida. Their program, which is Christian-oriented though non-denominational, is a residential agency, serving children and families of Central Florida.
- Edgewood's mission is to rehabilitate youth-at-risk and their families, returning children to their homes and society as heathy, functioning young people and getting them back to the appropriate academic level in school.
- This mission is accomplished through three major areas of endeavor: Cottage Life, Education and Counseling.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-11|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on the parent's annual income.|
|Admissions Director||Dr. Joan Consolver|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: 8-12 | 12 students
2036 36th St
Orlando, FL 32839
(407)843-8686 5.1 8-12
- Orlando Grades: PK-12 | 77 students
3000 Bruton Blvd
Orlando, FL 32805
(407)648-1978 3.9 PK-12
Edgewood is one of the best schools that I attended. Through the love of Jesus constantly flowing out through everyone that works there they made me who I am today. I recommend Edgewood to everyone. Edgewood really turned my life around.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Anias
Dear School Director, I have over thirty years of teaching experience and I would like to send you my resume. Please allow the opportunity to send you my information for your review. Thank You, Rose Mary Morales
- Posted by Teacher - rmora
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.