Edgewood Children's Ranch
5.00 (1 review)
- Edgewood Children's Ranch is located in Orlando, Florida. Their program, which is Christian-oriented though non-denominational, is a residential agency, serving children and families of Central Florida.
- Edgewood's mission is to rehabilitate youth-at-risk and their families, returning children to their homes and society as heathy, functioning young people and getting them back to the appropriate academic level in school.
- This mission is accomplished through three major areas of endeavor: Cottage Life, Education and Counseling.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-11|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on the parent's annual income.|
|Admissions Director||Dr. Joan Consolver|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: 8-12 | 12 students
2036 36th St
Orlando, FL 32839
(407)843-8686 5.1 8-12
- Orlando Grades: PK-12 | 77 students
3000 Bruton Blvd
Orlando, FL 32805
(407)648-1978 3.9 PK-12
Dear School Director, I have over thirty years of teaching experience and I would like to send you my resume. Please allow the opportunity to send you my information for your review. Thank You, Rose Mary Morales
- Posted by Teacher - rmora
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.