Education World Wide
Education World Wide ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Coding Club, Debate Club, IT Club, Youth in Government
Arts and Music Programs:
- Education World Wide, International Accredited Online K12 Schooling, is a complete education system for students from Elementary, Middle, and High School level, is designed for students from 6 to 19 years of age with a need of distance learning interactive online education. Education World Wide is registered in the United States of America and approved by the Board of Education of the State of Florida. Education World Wide is a member of The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and a member of Cognia.
- In addition, this educational program is completely accredited, in the United States of America, by Advanced North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement. As added benefit program is approved by NCAA (National College Athletic Association in the USA) as nontraditional core-course legislation, which further means, that the student has an opportunity to get a sports scholarship from US colleges in NCAA Divisions. This also means that the students are able to pursue their ambitions and goals and still achieve an accredited high school diploma from any position on the globe and apply to any international university worldwide.
- EduWW LMS platform with easily accessible and interactive materials enables students to establish a personal learning style. Therefore, our students can process course materials gradually (not all at once) and acquire new knowledge faster and easier. Teachers are there to monitor and support the progress of individual students, and to focus on helping them improve the areas where they have the most difficulties. The benefits of self-paced learning strategies are immense. They allow students not only to choose the speed of learning and the number of lesson materials but to upgrade their memory performance and self-organization skills. Parent Support Parents of our current or future students can always schedule a phone call with our education consultant to discuss any aspect of online schooling at EduWW.
- As a parent, you can access our learning platform at any time and follow the progress of the student. Also, EduWW teachers and consultants do a timely review of students` progress, so our staff will notify you promptly about it. You can request a consultation through a form on our website, or simply by sending us an email at email@example.com. We don`t charge fees for consultations.
- In case a student needs additional support, we are organizing one on one teaching support. A teacher will schedule a tutoring session with a student and work together. A student can ask for teaching support on a one-time basis or in continuity. Also, our teachers are available to students at all times. They can contact them via a messaging system built on the platform. That is very useful in case a student comes across information that requires further explanation. Teachers will try to answer your question as soon as possible. Teaching support is included in the tuition fee, you don`t have to pay it additionally.
Endorse Education World Wide. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards