- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Enrollment: 113 students
- Yearly Tuition: $15,000
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Egremont prides itself in its ability to provide its students with a strong academic curriculum, interwoven with a wealth of additional opportunities for growth in the arts, technology, and physical education. Traditional disciplines begin at the Preschool level and continue through the fifth grade. The language arts component incorporates reading from a basal reader and literature selections, expository writing, grammar, vocabulary, and spelling. In our math program, children learn concepts, computational skills, and problem solving techniques through a variety of approaches including manipulatives, textbooks, computer programs, and daily exercises. Egremont assigns no more than 20 students per classroom. This commitment to small classroom sizes reflects our commitment to individual student attention. We believe this consistency helps us in building confidence in our students and enables us to provide an academic program tailored for individual student needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Egremont Schools cost?
Egremont Schools's tuition is approximately $15,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Egremont Schools?
The acceptance rate of Egremont Schools is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
Does Egremont Schools offer a summer program?
Yes, Egremont Schools offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What is Egremont Schools's ranking?
Egremont Schools ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Egremont Schools?
The application deadline for Egremont Schools is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Egremont Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards