El Cajon Seventh-day Adventist Christian School
Tel: (619) 442-6544
El Cajon Seventh-day Adventist Christian School Photo #2 - Spacious school grounds surrounded by concrete block walls and large class rooms with low student to teacher ratio. Teachers are certified and tuition discount for families with more than one student. We encourage parents to volunteer and be a part of our school family.
El Cajon Seventh-day Adventist Christian School Photo #3 - Teachers emphasize hands-on learning. Accelerated Reader program is part of the days classroom activities. Beneficial Multi -Grade learning environment. Biblical-based & academically challenging.
El Cajon Seventh-day Adventist Christian School Photo #4 - Physical fitness is an important part of growing up. During PE many sports are taught, always with safety in mind.
El Cajon Seventh-day Adventist Christian School Photo #5 - The students are proud to be Americans and honor our Veterans.
El Cajon Seventh-day Adventist Christian School Photo #6 - Our students took part in the fight against cancer relay marathon.
El Cajon Seventh-day Adventist Christian School Photo #7 - Science is an important part of our classroom activities.
- "El Cajon Seventh-day Adventist Christian School family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve." Thank you for considering El Cajon Seventh-day Adventist Christian School for your childdren's education.
- We strive to foster an environment that encourages the various aspects of the total student -- academic, social, physical and spiritual growth.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms are required: navy blue/white or grey. Logo on polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$400|
|Tuition Notes||Registration Fee $200 SDA members $315/month NON-SDA $400/month 10 Month School Calendar|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$335|
|Admissions Director||Wilma Standley|
- The church and school are located on 10 acres along with a parsonage and a large auditorium. It is a rural setting while still in the city of El Cajon, CA.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Cajon Grades: K-6 | 153 students
211 S 3rd St
El Cajon, CA 92019
(619) 201-8925 0.5 K-6
- El Cajon Grades: PK-K | 41 students
El Cajon, CA 92021
(619) 444-0131 0.7 PK-K
- El Cajon Grades: NS-12 | 43 students
772 Jamacha Rd
El Cajon, CA 92019
(619) 461-3578 1 NS-12
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.