El Cajon Seventh-day Adventist Christian School
El Cajon Seventh-day Adventist Christian School Photo #2 - Teachers emphasize hands-on learning. Accelerated Reader program is part of the days classroom activities. Beneficial Multi -Grade learning environment. Biblical-based & academically challenging.
El Cajon Seventh-day Adventist Christian School Photo #3 - Physical fitness is an important part of growing up. During PE many sports are taught, always with safety in mind.
El Cajon Seventh-day Adventist Christian School Photo #4 - Students learn to find joy and self confidence as they learn to read, share with others and work together on projects.
El Cajon Seventh-day Adventist Christian School Photo #5 - The students are proud to be Americans and honor our Veterans.
El Cajon Seventh-day Adventist Christian School Photo #6 - Our students took part in the fight against cancer relay marathon.
El Cajon Seventh-day Adventist Christian School Photo #7 - Science is an important part of our classroom activities.
- "El Cajon Seventh-day Adventist Christian School family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve." Thank you for considering El Cajon Seventh-day Adventist Christian School for your childdren's education.
- We strive to foster an environment that encourages the various aspects of the total student -- academic, social, physical and spiritual growth.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms are required: navy blue/white or grey. Logo on polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$400|
|Tuition Notes||Registration Fee $200 SDA members $315/month NON-SDA $400/month 10 Month School Calendar|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$335|
|Admissions Director||Wilma Standley|
- The church and school are located on 10 acres along with a parsonage and a large auditorium. It is a rural setting while still in the city of El Cajon, CA.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Cajon Grades: K-6 | 165 students
211 S 3rd St
El Cajon, CA 92019
(619)201-8925 0.5 K-6
- El Cajon Grades: PK-K | 110 students
El Cajon, CA 92021
(619)444-0131 0.7 PK-K
- El Cajon Grades: NS-12 | 43 students
772 Jamacha Rd
El Cajon, CA 92019
(619)461-3578 1 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.