Ellensburg Christian School
- OUR MISSION is to equip our students to put their Christianity into action and develop their academic abilities through a biblical worldview; impacting their lives today and for eternity. Parents and students are always welcome to visit our school! We would love to talk with you and provide an opportunity to see classrooms in action and experience our Christian learning community. We recognize that selecting the best school for your child`s needs takes careful consideration. Please call 509.925.2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any and all of your questions while you prayerfully consider what ECS has to offer.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
Northwest Christian Schools International (NWCSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies from 5800-6300, depending on grade enrolling.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
- Our children ask big questions: Who am I Where did I come from Where am I going Seeking answers to the three big questions in the cracked mirrors of our culture can be dangerous. Children ought to get the true answers to the big questions at home, at church, and at school. Many Christian parents refer to their children as "Gods` gifts." They lead the way, with the help of the church, to direct their children`s eyes off of themselves and toward Jesus Christ.
- A Christian learning community can help children find answers to these big questions, because in Christian school students can examine alternative answers--and additional questions--while wearing the "spectacles of Scripture." At Ellensburg Christian School children learn that all things come together in Jesus Christ.
- Christian education helps God's children answer the big questions. Parents, parishioners, and teachers who provide evidence of these answers in their lives will give God's children the best foundation available. It`s a legacy that last forever.
- Our mission is to equip our students to put their Christianity into action today, prepare them to deal with life-issues, and develop their academic abilities through a biblical worldview. Realizing that parents are accountable to God to raise their children in the Lord, Ellensburg Christian School serves as an educational extension of the Christian home and works in conjunction with the local church in the nurturing of children and young people.
- To maintain a school that is centered in the authority of the Scriptures and person of Jesus Christ, every aspect of ECS is to be permiated with the character of God. We will train our students to view the whole of life from the Creator's perspective not the creature's point of view. God has created us as intellectual, emotional and willful beings. We have been described as having both mind and heart.
- At the core of our mission lies the pursuit of knowledge of our triune God. It is not enough to know about God; rather, we desire to know God personally and to love Him with our whole mind. It is the eloquence of the creation which serves as the content and substance for academic curriculum.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ellensburg Grades: PK-K | 50 students
102 N Ruby St
Ellensburg, WA 98926
(509)962-2552 0.3 PK-K
- Ellensburg Grades: 1-12 | 18 students
1201 Emerson Rd
Ellensburg, WA 98926
(509)968-3275 5.7 1-12
- Selah Grades: K-12 | 18 students
20 Tibbling Rd
Selah, WA 98942
(509)697-8895 20.5 K-12
- Selah Grades: NS | 53 students
560 Mcgonagle Rd
Selah, WA 98942
(509)697-6116 21.9 NS
- Naches Grades: 9-12 | 15 students
370 Flying H Loop
Naches, WA 98937
(509)658-2990 22.1 9-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.