Ellensburg Christian School
OUR MISSION is to equip our students to put their Christianity into action and develop their academic abilities through a biblical worldview; impacting their lives today and for eternity. Parents and students are always welcome to visit our school! We would love to talk with you and provide an opportunity to see classrooms in action and experience our Christian learning community. We recognize that selecting the best school for your child`s needs takes careful consideration. Please call 509.925.2411 or email email@example.com with any and all of your questions while you prayerfully consider what ECS has to offer.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 92 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,000
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition varies from 6060-6550, depending on grade enrolling.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- Our children ask big questions: Who am I? Where did I come from? Where am I going? Seeking answers to the three big questions in the cracked mirrors of our culture can be dangerous. Children ought to get the true answers to the big questions at home, at church, and at school. Many Christian parents refer to their children as "Gods` gifts." They lead the way, with the help of the church, to direct their children`s eyes off of themselves and toward Jesus Christ.
- A Christian learning community can help children find answers to these big questions, because in Christian school students can examine alternative answers--and additional questions--while wearing the "spectacles of Scripture." At Ellensburg Christian School children learn that all things come together in Jesus Christ.
- Our mission is to equip our students to put their Christianity into action today, prepare them to deal with life-issues, and develop their academic abilities through a biblical worldview. Realizing that parents are accountable to God to raise their children in the Lord, Ellensburg Christian School serves as an educational extension of the Christian home and works in conjunction with the local church in the nurturing of children and young people.
- To maintain a school that is centered in the authority of the Scriptures and person of Jesus Christ, every aspect of ECS is to be permiated with the character of God. We will train our students to view the whole of life from the Creator's perspective not the creature's point of view. God has created us as intellectual, emotional and willful beings. We have been described as having both mind and heart.
- At the core of our mission lies the pursuit of knowledge of our triune God. It is not enough to know about God; rather, we desire to know God personally and to love Him with our whole mind. It is the eloquence of the creation which serves as the content and substance for academic curriculum. It`s a legacy that last forever.
Profile last updated: 07/29/2021
Endorse Ellensburg Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.