Energy Child Development Center
Tel: (301) 903-8600
- At Energy/Germantown Child Development Center, we recognize how important beginnings are in each child's development, and to each family.
- We provide a safe, nurturing and engaging environment where your child can learn and develop to their full potential.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Energy Child Development Center also viewed these schools: Thornton Friends School - Midd.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Silver Spring Grades: 8 | 18 students
11612 New Hampshire Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20904
(301) 622-9033 16.8 8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?