Epiphany Lutheran School
- Epiphany Lutheran School is a nationally accredited school dedicated to serving children and parents of the greater Tallahassee community.
- From half-day and full-day programs to before and after school childcare, we make quality education available for every family.
- Epiphany Lutheran Preschoolers are curious, active learners by nature. Our well-rounded curriculum is designed to enhance their natural desire to learn and to provide the skills they need in language, reading, writing, and math to enter Kindergarten prepared to succeed.
- Spiritual, physical, mental, emotional, social, and motor skill developments are equally important.
- That's why in addition to a strong reading/writing/math readiness program, our thematic curriculum includes Bible time, music, art, Spanish, and social skills lessons, in addition to lots of time to grow in coordination and physical abilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-12 | 298 students
4859 Kerry Forest Pkwy
Tallahassee, FL 32309
(850)893-6628 3.2 PK-12
- Tallahassee Grades: K-8 | 35 students
2705 W Tharpe Street
Tallahassee, FL 32303
(850)385-3834 10.3 K-8
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-12 | 520 students
3000 N Meridian Road
Tallahassee, FL 32312
(850)386-6327 7.3 PK-12
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-1 | 100 students
1815 N. Meridian Road
Tallahassee, FL 32303
(850)422-2464 8.8 PK-1
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.