Epiphany Lutheran School
- Epiphany Lutheran School is a nationally accredited school dedicated to serving children and parents of the greater Tallahassee community.
- From half-day and full-day programs to before and after school childcare, we make quality education available for every family.
- Epiphany Lutheran Preschoolers are curious, active learners by nature. Our well-rounded curriculum is designed to enhance their natural desire to learn and to provide the skills they need in language, reading, writing, and math to enter Kindergarten prepared to succeed.
- Spiritual, physical, mental, emotional, social, and motor skill developments are equally important.
- That's why in addition to a strong reading/writing/math readiness program, our thematic curriculum includes Bible time, music, art, Spanish, and social skills lessons, in addition to lots of time to grow in coordination and physical abilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-1 | 100 students
1815 N. Meridian Road
Tallahassee, FL 32303
(850)422-2464 8.8 PK-1
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-12 | 298 students
4859 Kerry Forest Pkwy
Tallahassee, FL 32309
(850)893-6628 3.2 PK-12
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.