Community Christian School
- Community Christian School is an independent, interdenominational school guided by a parent Board of Directors.
- At Community Christian School, every child who wishes to learn will receive a superior education.
- Through a carefully designed educational plan that includes small classes, a comprehensive curriculum, challenging and interesting activities and a highly trained and dedicated faculty, Community Christian provides students in prekindergarten through ninth grade an educational setting that encourages them to reach their academic potential.
- Community Christian is fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International.
- Through a curriculum based on Christian principles, students learn to appreciate the great works of the past, understand the intellectual foundations of the world in which they live, utilize the tools of mathematics and the sciences, appreciate the arts and culture, and develop the intellectual skills and disciplines which make a lifetime of learning possible.
- A Christian world view is the foundation for all learning at Community Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-12 | 149 students
2532 W Tharpe St
Tallahassee, FL 32303
(850)385-5920 8.3 PK-12
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-1 | 100 students
1815 N. Meridian Road
Tallahassee, FL 32303
(850)422-2464 6.2 PK-1
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-5 | 81 students
8300 Deerlake Road West
Tallahassee, FL 32312
(850)385-9822 3.2 PK-5
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.