Community Christian School
Tel: (850) 893-6628
- Community Christian School is an independent, interdenominational school guided by a parent Board of Directors.
- At Community Christian School, every child who wishes to learn will receive a superior education.
- Through a carefully designed educational plan that includes small classes, a comprehensive curriculum, challenging and interesting activities and a highly trained and dedicated faculty, Community Christian provides students in prekindergarten through ninth grade an educational setting that encourages them to reach their academic potential.
- Community Christian is fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International.
- Through a curriculum based on Christian principles, students learn to appreciate the great works of the past, understand the intellectual foundations of the world in which they live, utilize the tools of mathematics and the sciences, appreciate the arts and culture, and develop the intellectual skills and disciplines which make a lifetime of learning possible.
- A Christian world view is the foundation for all learning at Community Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||322 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-12 | 149 students
2532 W Tharpe St
Tallahassee, FL 32303
(850) 385-5920 8.3 PK-12
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-1 | 71 students
1815 N. Meridian Road
Tallahassee, FL 32303
(850) 422-2464 6.2 PK-1
- Tallahassee Grades: NS-5 | 81 students
8300 Deerlake Road West
Tallahassee, FL 32312
(850) 385-9822 3.2 NS-5
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?