Evangelical Christian Academy Secondary
- The purpose of Evangelical Christian Academy is to assist families in providing a Christ centered education of high academic quality so that the students may be prepared to take an active, vital place in the home, the church, the state, and their future vocations by applying Christian principles in a Biblical manner that is glorifying to God.
- Our teachers are faithful and dedicated to Jesus Christ and have been chosen for their high qualifications and professional standing.
- Serving together in partnership with you, we are committed to the education, care and guidance of your children. Our teachers are pledging to do their best to teach diligently as unto the Lord.
- Working together with the home and the church, we will strive to nurture each child to achieve his highest academic potential, develop sound work habits, and grow in the knowledge and love of the Lord their Savior.
- Evangelical Christian Academy will remain affiliated with the Presbyterian Church of America and subject to the sessions of the founding churches, Grace Presbyterian Church and Village Seven Presbyterian Church.
- ECA exists to meet the educational needs of covenant and other Christian children in a way that complements and reinforces the Christian education of the home and church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||337 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Michelle Poli|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Colorado Springs Grades: 1-12 | 238 students
2511 N Logan Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
(719)634-7024 2.6 1-12
- Colorado Springs Grades: 9-12 | 40 students
5590 N Nevada Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
(719)473-5745 4.1 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.