Fairfield County Sda School
Tel: (203) 374-3203
- The Fairfield County Seventh-day Adventist School was formedasaco-educational institution to provide a balanced trainingofthephysical, spiritual and social powers of each pupil ingradesK-8.The school provides the scholastic standards andlevelsrequired bythe board of Education of the State of ConnecticutandtheDepartment of Education of the General ConferenceofSeventh-dayAdventists.
- The curriculum and activities of the FairfieldCountySeventh-dayAdventist Elementary School are in harmony withthecounsel given inthe Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy.
- These principles are also related to the commongoalsofeducation towards the betterment of the brotherhood ofmankindinthis life and are infinitely expanded through spiritualinsighttoinclude preparation for the life hereafter.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairfield Grades: 9-12 | 826 students
1073 N Benson Rd
Fairfield, CT 06824
(203) 254-4200 4.8 9-12
- Greens Farms Grades: PK-12 | 713 students
35 Beachside Avenue
Greens Farms, CT 06838
(203) 256-7501 9 PK-12
- Hamden Grades: PK-8 | 36 students
14 W Shepard Avenue
Hamden, CT 06514
(203) 248-3251 19.1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?