- The Fairfield County Seventh-day Adventist School was formed as a co-educational institution to provide a balanced training of the physical, spiritual and social powers of each pupil in grades K-8.
- The school provides the scholastic standards and levels required by the board of Education of the State of Connecticut and the Department of Education of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
- The curriculum and activities of the Fairfield County Seventh-day Adventist Elementary School are in harmony with the counsel given in the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy.
- These principles are also related to the common goals of education towards the betterment of the brotherhood of mankind in this life and are infinitely expanded through spiritual insight to include preparation for the life hereafter.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BridgeportGrades: 9-12 | 325 students
33 Calhoun Pl
Bridgeport, CT 06604
FairfieldGrades: 9-12 | 904 students
1073 N Benson Rd
Fairfield, CT 06824
West HavenGrades: 9-12 | 622 students
24 Ricardo St
West Haven, CT 06516
StratfordGrades: PK-8 | 225 students
500 Wigwam Lane
Stratford, CT 06614