Fairfield County Sda School
- The Fairfield County Seventh-day Adventist School was formed as a co-educational institution to provide a balanced training of the physical, spiritual and social powers of each pupil in grades K-8. The school provides the scholastic standards and levels required by the board of Education of the State of Connecticut and the Department of Education of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
- The curriculum and activities of the Fairfield County Seventh-day Adventist Elementary School are in harmony with the counsel given in the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy.
- These principles are also related to the common goals of education towards the betterment of the brotherhood of mankind in this life and are infinitely expanded through spiritual insight to include preparation for the life hereafter.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BridgeportGrades: 9-12 | 320 students
33 Calhoun Pl
Bridgeport, CT 06604
- West HavenGrades: 9-12 | 622 students
24 Ricardo St
West Haven, CT 06516
- StratfordGrades: PK-8 | 225 students
500 Wigwam Lane
Stratford, CT 06614
- FairfieldGrades: 9-12 | 904 students
1073 N Benson Rd
Fairfield, CT 06824
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.