- Purity, godliness, ministry and faith are words you simply don't hear in many high schools across America, today.
- In fact, in most schools they are essentially banned ideals.
- At Faith Bible High School we not only speak these words, we live them.
- Distinctive elements to our program set us apart from government schools and even many Christian ones.
- From the highest academic standards to the encouragement of a living faith and high moral integrity, Faith addresses the needs of the whole person.
- Low student - teacher ratios mean that students receive significant, individual attention and are personally challenged to excel in a wide variety of subjects.
- At the same time, "knowledge without love puffs up" and academics alone leave young adults empty and longing for "something to do." We understand the needs of young adults which is why we provide a wide variety of Christ-centered activities and opportunities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Adv. Calculus, Art, Calculus, English Literature, Statistics, US History,|
|Average SAT score||1240|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,