Our Mission: The mission of Faith Christian Academy of Orlando is to provide an education, which would privide a strong academic foundation, rooted in Biblical principles. We believe that a learning environment should individually and collectively develop students spirituall, intellectually and physically.
- Grades: Kindergarten-7
- Enrollment: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Faith Christian Academy of Orlando has an excellent approach to developing a child's academic abilities. The unique set up of our program combines ABeka curriculum and the A.C.E. (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow curriculum. The programs combine creative integration of values and individualized learning along with innovative classroom instruction. Both curriculums are based on Biblical principles that equips a child to make morally responsible decisions. Our program prepares students to assess priorities, set goals, and assume responsibility for their choices.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Faith Christian Academy Of Orlando offer?
Faith Christian Academy Of Orlando offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Flag Football, Softball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Faith Christian Academy Of Orlando?
The application deadline for Faith Christian Academy Of Orlando is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Faith Christian Academy Of Orlando. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.