Faith Christian Academy
- Faith Christian Academy is a ministry of Faith Baptist Church. We offer a complete education from kindergarten through high school.
- Our academy is a member in good standing with the Southeast Accrediting Association of Christian Schools, Colleges, and Seminaries, Inc. located in Milton, Florida.
- We share facilities and faculty with Faith Baptist School of Theology.
- We believe this gives us an advantage in assuring a quality education for each academy student.
- Our teachers are competent, educated, and dedicated. While we strongly emphasize academics, we believe that team sports when properly directed encourage the development of good character.
- Our academy uses primarily the A Beka curriculum. We offer a traditional education which includes phonics, music, Bible, and all other major academic subjects.
- Our kindergarten emphasizes teaching children to read. The extra curricular activities help to build character and mold values.
- These include field trips, plays, and sports programs which are designed to fortify your child's love for God, parents, and country.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||4 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Meadville Grades: PK-12 | 204 students
543 Randolph St
Meadville, PA 16335
(814) 724-6606 30.5 PK-12
- Oil City Grades: 9-12 | 50 students
1505 West First Street
Oil City, PA 16301
(814) 677-3098 4.5 9-12
- Williamsport Grades: PK-8 | 43 students
305 Fleming St
Williamsport, PA 17702
(570) 327-9238 140.9 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.