Faith Christian Academy
- Faith Christian Academy is a ministry of Faith Baptist Church. We offer a complete education from kindergarten through high school.
- Our academy is a member in good standing with the Southeast Accrediting Association of Christian Schools, Colleges, and Seminaries, Inc. located in Milton, Florida.
- We share facilities and faculty with Faith Baptist School of Theology.
- We believe this gives us an advantage in assuring a quality education for each academy student.
- Our teachers are competent, educated, and dedicated. While we strongly emphasize academics, we believe that team sports when properly directed encourage the development of good character.
- Our academy uses primarily the A Beka curriculum. We offer a traditional education which includes phonics, music, Bible, and all other major academic subjects.
- Our kindergarten emphasizes teaching children to read. The extra curricular activities help to build character and mold values.
- These include field trips, plays, and sports programs which are designed to fortify your child's love for God, parents, and country.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||4 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Meadville Grades: PK-12 | 242 students
543 Randolph St
Meadville, PA 16335
(814)724-6606 30.5 PK-12
- Oil City Grades: 9-12 | 67 students
1505 West First Street
Oil City, PA 16301
(814)677-3098 4.5 9-12
- Williamsport Grades: PK-8 | 26 students
305 Fleming St
Williamsport, PA 17702
(570)327-9238 140.9 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.