Faith Christian Academy
Tel: (956) 581-7777
- Faith Christian Academy is a Christian college-prep school. FCA strives to offer a quality Christian education in an environment that promotes success.
- It is our goal to educate our students intellectually, physically, spiritually, and socially.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,650|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
- Incoming students need to take an entrance test prior to admission. Students seeking to enroll in grades 6-12 must also attend an Administrative Interview. Necessary information includes birth certificate, immunization record, and the most current report card.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mcallen Grades: PK-12 | 266 students
7001 N Ware Road
Mcallen, TX 78504
(956) 682-1117 2.8 PK-12
- Weslaco Grades: PK-12 | 146 students
417 S Westgate Drive
Weslaco, TX 78596
(956) 968-6232 17.9 PK-12
- Mission Grades: PK-6 | 94 students
1401 E 24th Street
Mission, TX 78574
(956) 585-9773 1.2 PK-6
- Alamo Grades: PK-12 | 83 students
932 North Alamo Road
Alamo, TX 78516
(956) 787-9743 10.4 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.