- Faith Lutheran has full accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- This outside group does an on-site evaluation of the school and its program before granting this status.
- Faith also has our full National Lutheran School Accreditation. This is granted only after meeting the standards set forth for a quality Lutheran School.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki, pants, shorts, skorts, solid color polo shirts, solid color sweaters & jackets, closed toe shoes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit our website for tuition details|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kristen Sleboda|
- 2010 marked 30 years of "Educating North County Students" for FLS.
- 5.5 acre campus includes Lambs of Faith Preschool, FLS Elementary & Middle School & Faith Lutheran Church
- New Community Life Center opend Fall of 2009 added a full Gymnasium, Computer Lab, Music Room and more
Profile last updated: 01/17/2016
April 27, 2017
This fictional interview illustrates how one set of parents chose a private school for their daughter.
April 27, 2017
Joseph Gauld is a distinguished educator who founded Hyde Schools in 1966.
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.