Faith Lutheran School
- Faith Lutheran has full accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- This outside group does an on-site evaluation of the school and its program before granting this status.
- Faith also has our full National Lutheran School Accreditation. This is granted only after meeting the standards set forth for a quality Lutheran School.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-4|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki, pants, shorts, skorts, solid color polo shirts, solid color sweaters & jackets, closed toe shoes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit our website for tuition details|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kristen Sleboda|
- 2010 marked 30 years of "Educating North County Students" for FLS.
- 5.5 acre campus includes Lambs of Faith Preschool, FLS Elementary & Middle School & Faith Lutheran Church
- New Community Life Center opend Fall of 2009 added a full Gymnasium, Computer Lab, Music Room and more
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Mateo Grades: PK-8 | 42 students
2825 Alameda De Las Pulgas
San Mateo, CA 94403
(650) 345-9082 413.1 PK-8
- Tracy Grades: NS-8 | 296 students
1635 Chester Dr
Tracy, CA 95376
(209) 835-7438 392 NS-8
- Vacaville Grades: NS-8 | 180 students
1011 Ulatis Drive
Vacaville, CA 95688
(707) 451-6683 442.8 NS-8
- Visalia Grades: K-8 | 160 students
1111 S Conyer St
Visalia, CA 93277
(559) 734-7694 244.2 K-8
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?