First Church Christian Academy
- First Church Christian Academy was established in 1981 as a ministry of Fresno First Church of God.
- The mission of First Church Christian Academy is to support parents who seek to obey the Biblical instruction, which gives them the ultimate responsibility for the education of their children.
- Because the Christian approach to learning differs significantly from the secular viewpoint, FCCA offers a curriculum rooted in a God-centered view of life.
- This view holds that God's truth is the standard for all truth.
- Our curriculum, taught by qualified Christian teachers, allows parents to provide their children with excellent academic instruction consistent with the Christ-centered teaching received at home and at church.
- We believe that parents and teachers working together can best educate the child spiritually, physically, emotionally and academically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact us via our website: www.fccaflyers.org for tuition rates for Preschool and K-8th grades.|
|Admissions Associate||Tiffany Schutz|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresno Grades: K-12 | 51 students
106 E Shields Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704
(559)226-7784 2.2 K-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.