First Church Christian Academy
- First Church Christian Academy was established in 1981 as a ministry of Fresno First Church of God.
- The mission of First Church Christian Academy is to support parents who seek to obey the Biblical instruction, which gives them the ultimate responsibility for the education of their children.
- Because the Christian approach to learning differs significantly from the secular viewpoint, FCCA offers a curriculum rooted in a God-centered view of life.
- This view holds that God's truth is the standard for all truth.
- Our curriculum, taught by qualified Christian teachers, allows parents to provide their children with excellent academic instruction consistent with the Christ-centered teaching received at home and at church.
- We believe that parents and teachers working together can best educate the child spiritually, physically, emotionally and academically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact us via our website: www.fccaflyers.org for tuition rates for Preschool and K-8th grades.|
|Admissions Associate||Tiffany Schutz|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresno Grades: K-12 | 51 students
106 E Shields Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704
(559)226-7784 2.2 K-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.