Fisher's Landing KinderCare
Tel: (360) 882-3090
Fisher's Landing KinderCare Photo #4 - Even our hallways provide an opportunity to display the great work our children are doing!
Fisher's Landing KinderCare Photo #5 - Our Infant Room is warm and cozy with lots of natural light and fun activities for our babies to enjoy.
Fisher's Landing KinderCare Photo #7 - Our PreKindergarten room is consistently enhanced to allow our children to truly experience the subjects they are learning.
- We have a high tenured, diverse team of teachers, to care for and help develop your children to their full potential here at Fisher's Landing.
- From our warm and cozy infant room to our super energetic school age room, our team is always excited to welcome new families, help them adjust and ensure that your child's experience is unique and tailored to their learning style.
- Come meet our team and experience for yourself the dedication our team has to making early childhood education a great experience for your whole family.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Fisher’s Landing Kindercare. We are located in Vancouver, WA. on McGillvray Blvd. and 164th Ave. Our center provides quality childcare for children beginning at infant age of six weeks continuing through school age of 12 years. Our center has nine classrooms in the center. Each classroom meets the needs of the children in our care. Our curriculum is designed to focus on each child to learn through play. In our curriculum, we offer sensory play, art activities, reading and library area, science, writing, and block activities. We provide extra curricular activities throughout the day with our fabulous Learning Adventures Program. The classes we provide are phonics, music, math, Spanish, and cooking. These classes allow each child to experience one on one time with the Learning Adventure teacher. The center provides three large playgrounds separated throughout age groups: School Age, Preschool, and Toddler. Each playground is designed safe and developmentally appropriate. The center provides and serves three balanced nutritional meals: Breakfast 7:30-8:30; Lunch, and two afternoon snacks. We provide a variety of healthy meals to our children daily. We welcome you to come and see our center.
- The health and safety of our children is always our number one priority. Our center has the following features: A keypad entry to the building, fenced playground, an onsite Health and Safety specialist, nurse visits once a month for our infant room as an additional resource for teachers and parents, and all of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- Yes. CD will discuss them during the tour.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vancouver Grades: PK-5 | 115 students
15301 Se Mill Plain Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98684
(360) 253-2908 1.1 PK-5
- Vancouver Grades: NS-K
3111 Se 192nd Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98683
(360) 253-2988 1.2 NS-K
- Camas Grades: PK-K | 27 students
3500 Se 196th Ave
Camas, WA 98607
(360) 833-1230 1.4 PK-K
- Vancouver Grades: NS-PK
400 SE 120th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98683
(360) 254-2871 2.6 NS-PK
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?