Fisher's Landing KinderCare
Fisher's Landing KinderCare Photo #4 - Even our hallways provide an opportunity to display the great work our children are doing!
Fisher's Landing KinderCare Photo #5 - Our Infant Room is warm and cozy with lots of natural light and fun activities for our babies to enjoy.
Fisher's Landing KinderCare Photo #7 - Our PreKindergarten room is consistently enhanced to allow our children to truly experience the subjects they are learning.
We have a high tenured, diverse team of teachers, to care for and help develop your children to their full potential here at Fisher's Landing.
From our warm and cozy infant room to our super energetic school age room, our team is always excited to welcome new families, help them adjust and ensure that your child's experience is unique and tailored to their learning style.
Come meet our team and experience for yourself the dedication our team has to making early childhood education a great experience for your whole family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Fisher’s Landing Kindercare. We are located in Vancouver, WA. on McGillvray Blvd. and 164th Ave. Our center provides quality childcare for children beginning at infant age of six weeks continuing through school age of 12 years. Our center has nine classrooms in the center. Each classroom meets the needs of the children in our care. Our curriculum is designed to focus on each child to learn through play. In our curriculum, we offer sensory play, art activities, reading and library area, science, writing, and block activities. We provide extra curricular activities throughout the day with our fabulous Learning Adventures Program. The classes we provide are phonics, music, math, Spanish, and cooking. These classes allow each child to experience one on one time with the Learning Adventure teacher. The center provides three large playgrounds separated throughout age groups: School Age, Preschool, and Toddler. Each playground is designed safe and developmentally appropriate. The center provides and serves three balanced nutritional meals: Breakfast 7:30-8:30; Lunch, and two afternoon snacks. We provide a variety of healthy meals to our children daily. We welcome you to come and see our center.
- The health and safety of our children is always our number one priority. Our center has the following features: A keypad entry to the building, fenced playground, an onsite Health and Safety specialist, nurse visits once a month for our infant room as an additional resource for teachers and parents, and all of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- Yes. CD will discuss them during the tour.
Endorse Fisher's Landing KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.