- The Flatbush Seventh-day Adventist School is an elementary institution whose philosophy of Christian Education is rooted in the Scriptures and the writings of Ellen G. White.
- The instrument is predicated on the belief that each student is unique and of inestimable value.
- The curriculum therefore, is designed to facilitate the holistic development of each child.
- The primary purpose of the Flatbush Seventh-day Adventist School is to prepare all students for productive life within the home, the school, the church, the society, and the world hereafter.
- To this end therefore, the Flatbush Seventh-day Adventist Church School is fully committed to enable the child to think intensively and critically, and to develop a sound character.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||cash & check|
- Flatbush Seventh-day Adventist School 5810 Snyder Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11203 Registration: ...............New Students Only: July 29 - 31, 2013 Returning Students: August 5 - 7, 2013 and on August 6, 2013 would be late evening Registration 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm Called the school at 718-922-6390 for more information. This is for the new school year 2013-2014
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 125 students
1260 Ocean Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11230
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 968 students
9216 7th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11228
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 249 students
185 Court Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 60 students
372 Clinton Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11238
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 153 students
8515 Ridge Boulevard
Brooklyn, NY 11209
May 27, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.