Foothill Adventist Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 112 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Morning and After School Daycare, Robotics, Tutoring Counts
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts in the Classroom, Chimes/Bell Choir, Music in the Classroom, Recorder, Vocal Choir
- "Every student entrusted to our care is a gift of God to be educated for both now and eternity."
- Foothill Adventist Elementary School serves as a private, co-educational, Christian School located in Milpitas, California. We offer an education from Kindergarten through grade eight. Our sister school, Discoveryland, offers pre-school and daycare services for ages 2 - pre-Kindergarten.Attending Foothill Adventist Elementary School will make your children better people. They will be mentored by the finest, certified Adventist teachers. They will be challenged to learn new concepts, new skills, and new ways of thinking – all rising from the school’s dedication to academic and spiritual excellence. They will be inspired by Biblical models for living, and will be given practical opportunities to develop a God-like character of selfless service. If you and your children choose to accept this education, we will be proud to help you reach that goal.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Foothill Adventist Elementary School offer?
Foothill Adventist Elementary School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Archery, Basketball, Flag Football, Gymnastics, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Foothill Adventist Elementary School?
The application deadline for Foothill Adventist Elementary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Foothill Adventist Elementary School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Foothill Adventist Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards