Fountain Valley KinderCare
KinderCare Fountain Valley teachers are passionate about your child's wellbeing, happiness, growth, development and safety.
We aim to provide a warm and nurturing environment that promotes self-esteem.
Caring for and educating children is more than a job for us.
It is an opportunity for us to reach each and every child in a way that positively impacts their world.
We are here to stimulate, engage, and promote curiosity inside each and every child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 100 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Fountain Valley KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Our experts designed our classrooms, and every activity and lesson, to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. Our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials to help your child connect spoken words and print and develop early literacy and writing skills. We believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us an extension of their families (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. We look forward to meeting you and your family!
- Fountain Valley KinderCare places the health and safety of their children first at all times. We have a health and safety coordinator on staff Monday through Friday who ensures the safety requirements and compliance of state regulations. The center is locked at all times, and there is a single entrance in and out of the building requiring keypad entry. All of our playgrounds are fenced, and we are surrounded by a well established safe neighborhood. Each and every teacher has been CPR and First Aid trained, and annual recertification occurs.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA, CalWorks, Children's Home Society, Orange County Department of Education, and most state programs - Refer Parents to: http://www.chs-ca.org/cca.html for information on how to enroll
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Fountain Valley KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.