Frassati Catholic Academy
- Embracing the framework of a Catholic education, and recognizing that families play an integral part in the education of their children, we at Frassati Catholic Academy, provide each student an opportunity to develop a meaningful Christian value system.
- We demonstrate the relevance of our faith in an ever-changing society. The spiritual formation of the students is the primary focus of Frassati Catholic Academy.
- The daily religious education program presents the central doctrines of the Catholic faith.
- This program emphasizes prayer, liturgical and other faith experiences. We emphasize an active participation in creating a just society. Academic excellence is achieved through ongoing evaluation of curriculum, teaching materials, and strategies.
- To ensure high standards, students are assessed regularly. Our school climate enables students to develop into independent-thinking, problem-solving adults, and community leaders who use their God-given talents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(khaki pants, plaid jumpers/skirts, collared shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Bible Study, Journalism Club, Junior National Honor Society, missions club, Robotics, STEM, Student Government
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir Club
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Barrington Grades: PK-K | 53 students
115 Clover Hill Ln
Barrington, IL 60010
(847)550-0917 3.7 PK-K
- Barrington Grades: PK-K | 150 students
909 E Main St
Barrington, IL 60010
(847)382-6360 4.6 PK-K
- Lake Zurich Grades: NS-K
50 Landover Parkway
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
(847)438-8866 4.6 NS-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.