Freedom Christian Academy
Tel: (865) 525-7807
- Freedom Christian Academy partners with parents to train students to love God and others, to serve, and to excel.
- By maintaining a distinctively Christian atmosphere and approach to education, we teach each child to function as a Christian in a post-Christian world. We emphasize the Biblical truth that God has a special plan for every child, and it is our goal to develop the whole person-spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- We're accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International and AdvancEd (formerly SACS).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,932|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for K3 and K4: $5736 Tuition for high school: $5160|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Boys' and girls' basketball, Soccer, Volleyball
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Knoxville Grades: NS-12 | 384 students
2329 Prosser Rd
Knoxville, TN 37914
(865) 521-6054 1.8 NS-12
- Knoxville Grades: 1-12 | 30 students
2434 E 5th Ave
Knoxville, TN 37917
(865) 524-3211 2.6 1-12
- Corryton Grades: PK-8 | 62 students
7602 Bud Hawkins Rd
Corryton, TN 37721
(865) 688-5330 6.2 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.