Freedom Christian Academy
- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 548 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia/Mild Learning Differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 21%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Number of AP Courses
AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Euro History, AP Government, AP Language, AP Literature, AP US History
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
- As a college preparatory Pre-K 12 school Freedom Christian Academy has over 580 students. FCA offers AP and honors classes for the gifted, but also offer free tutoring for those who need a little extra academic push. We offer a full range of athletics, with some housed in our Freedom Courts facility. The courts contain four full-size gyms, a new Nautilus facility and a coffee shop featuring Starbucks coffee. We have multiple fine arts and technology classes available, and also feature Spanish classes for students from Kindergarten through High School.
Profile last updated: 07/20/2021
Endorse Freedom Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.