Fusion Academy Cupertino
Fusion Academy Cupertino Photo #2 - With our art classes, students can discover their artistic passions. We offer painting, drawing, digital photography, and more.
Fusion Academy Cupertino Photo #3 - Students get to be up close to everything in our science lab. In our 1:1 classes, students always have a front-row seat to learning.
Fusion Academy Cupertino Photo #4 - Students can complete their homework on campus. Fusion families love that students don't bring their homework home!
Fusion Academy Cupertino Photo #5 - Each student`s schedule is completely customized for them. We`ll work with your family to create a schedule that works best.
Fusion Academy Cupertino Photo #6 - Teachers personalize content based on student strengths and interests. Tough subjects become favorites when taught in ways they understand.
Fusion Academy Cupertino Photo #7 - Students can attend Fusion full-time or part-time with classes for credit, tutoring, post-secondary counseling, test prep, and more.
Futures Academy Cupertino is in the process of changing its name to Fusion Academy Cupertino throughout the 2022-2023 school year. We will continue to offer the same quality one-to-one education experience focused on supporting your student`s skills, interests, needs, and learning preferences.
Fusion Academy is an accredited private school for students in grades 6-12. The entire educational experience is personalized in our one-to-one classes for each student based on their strengths, interests, and learning preferences.
As the nation's most engaging educational experience, we can help your middle or high school student rediscover their love of learning. We offer rolling admissions and are ready to customize a schedule that works best for your student. Connect with us to learn more today!
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: 6-12
- Average class size: 1 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia / ADD / Social Anxiety / Mild Learning Differences
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition is customized for each student based on the number of classes they take per term. Connect with us to learn more.
Summer Program Cost Notes
We offer multiple options during the summer including classes for credit, tutoring, and more, all at varying costs. Connect with us to learn more.
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
dance and theatre club, Leadership, yearbook
dance and theatre club, Leadership, yearbook
- Fusion Academy is a fully accredited private middle and high school with a completely personalized approach.
- Classes at Fusion are one-to-one: one student and one teacher. This allows our teachers to personalize course content for each student`s strengths, interests, and learning style.
- Students come to Fusion for many reasons, but all have one thing in common: they aren't thriving in their current school and need a more personalized environment. Fusion's one-to-one approach is great for students who are gifted and need accelerated options, have ADD or ADHD and need a focused environment, have extracurricular pursuits and need a more flexible schedule, or need extra support in the classroom.
- Students may attend Fusion full-time for middle or high school, or supplement their education with classes for credit, tutoring, or post-secondary/college counseling.
- We plan events like prom, graduation, field trips, and more so students get a full school experience in a personalized environment. Fusion students have been accepted to over 200 unique colleges and universities, as well as international programs, gap year experiences, and more. Whatever a student's desired path, we work with them to achieve their goals.
- There is nothing like seeing and experiencing a Fusion campus for yourself. Connect with us to set up a personalized tour!
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Fusion Academy Cupertino. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
When Should You Consider a Therapeutic School?
It is a heart-stopping moment for any parent when you realize that your child needs much more help than you can give him at home and at his current school. Perhaps a therapeutic school is the answer.
Student Health Records: Vaccinations
Most parents have questions about vaccinations. We look at the big picture and offer some sources for you to do your own research.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.