Fusion Academy Newport Beach Photo #2 - With our art classes, students can discover their artistic passions. We offer painting, drawing, digital photography, and more.
Fusion Academy Newport Beach Photo #3 - Students get to be up close to everything in our science lab. In our 1:1 classes, students always have a front-row seat to learning.
Fusion Academy Newport Beach Photo #4 - Students can complete their homework on campus. Fusion families love that students don't bring their homework home!
Fusion Academy Newport Beach Photo #5 - Each student`s schedule is completely customized for them. We`ll work with your family to create a schedule that works best.
Fusion Academy Newport Beach Photo #6 - Teachers personalize content based on student strengths and interests. Tough subjects become favorites when taught in ways they understand.
Fusion Academy Newport Beach Photo #7 - Students can attend Fusion full-time or part-time with classes for credit, tutoring, post-secondary counseling, test prep, and more.
Now enrolling for summer! Fusion offers classes for credit, tutoring/mentoring, and Post-Secondary Counseling during the summer at 20% off our regular tuition. Click here to learn more!
Futures Academy Newport Beach is in the process of changing its name to Fusion Academy Newport Beach throughout the 2022-2023 school year. We will continue to offer the same quality one-to-one education experience focused on supporting your student`s skills, interests, needs, and learning preferences.
Fusion Academy is an accredited private school for students in grades 6-12. The entire educational experience is personalized in our one-to-one classes for each student based on their strengths, interests, and learning preferences.
As the nation's most engaging educational experience, we can help your middle or high school student rediscover their love of learning. We offer rolling admissions and are ready to customize a schedule that works best for your student. Connect with us to learn more today!
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: 6-12
- Average class size: 1 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia / ADD / Social Anxiety / Mild Learning Differences
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition is customized for each student based on the number of classes they take per term. Connect with us to learn more.
Summer Program Cost Notes
We offer multiple options during the summer including classes for credit, tutoring, and more, all at varying costs. Connect with us to learn more.
- Fusion Academy is a fully accredited private middle and high school with a completely personalized approach.
- Classes at Fusion are one-to-one: one student and one teacher. This allows our teachers to personalize course content for each student`s strengths, interests, and learning style.
- Students come to Fusion for many reasons, but all have one thing in common: they aren't thriving in their current school and need a more personalized environment. Fusion's one-to-one approach is great for students who are gifted and need accelerated options, have ADD or ADHD and need a focused environment, have extracurricular pursuits and need a more flexible schedule, or need extra support in the classroom.
- Students may attend Fusion full-time for middle or high school, or supplement their education with classes for credit, tutoring, or post-secondary/college counseling.
- We plan events like prom, graduation, field trips, and more so students get a full school experience in a personalized environment. Fusion students have been accepted to over 200 unique colleges and universities, as well as international programs, gap year experiences, and more. Whatever a student's desired path, we work with them to achieve their goals.
- There is nothing like seeing and experiencing a Fusion campus for yourself. Connect with us to set up a personalized tour!
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Fusion Academy Newport Beach offer a summer program?
Yes, Fusion Academy Newport Beach offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Fusion Academy Newport Beach?
The application deadline for Fusion Academy Newport Beach is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
My son attended Futures Academy in 9th grade after he struggled in middle school and I can`t say enough about this school. The teachers were knowledgeable about the subjects they taught but even more importantly they were always engaged with my son and made him feel like they were glad to see him each day which he did not feel in his public school. My son was very bright but lost his love of school in middle school. Futures helped my son become re-engaged in school and helped him find new areas of interest such as in biology. Jason, one of the academic directors was always there to patiently answer my questions. Very positive experience which was the opposite of our experience at a public school.
My 7th grader has been attending H.A. since middle school. We absolutely love it! My son is a full time athlete, but takes academics very seriously. We tried many schools - public, private and even online. In regular school he wasn't challenged enough and our busy schedule + travel did not leave any room to waste time. Online school was great and flexible, but lacked a social component and got monotonous. Halstrom was a perfect solution. Newport Beach campus is amazing - teachers are very dedicated and make my son want to learn, even his least favorite subjects. In addition, they have so many clubs and activities - daily yoga, robotics, sailing, cooking, leadership and much more. In my experience the staff is fantastic and very well organized. My son absolutely loves going to school every day. He is currently working at double pace and a few grades above in some subjects, he is never stressed out, he learns a ton (and I am one of those parents who is on top of everything), and he is a straight A student. They also have tutors who help them with work outside of his on-on-one sessions with a teacher.
Dear President I am Chan Bui, board secretaryBinh Duong Economics and Technology University, Address: 530 Dai Lo Binh Duong, Hiep Thanh, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong province, Viet Nam.Removedwww.ktkt.edu.vn/We would like to chance to connect together about our students can study at School.And looking for the scholarship so that Students may be take care and control their fee.I am living in IrvineThank you for your cooperate
Endorse Fusion Academy Newport Beach. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.