- Gardenview Montessori is a private, not-for-profit school for children 3-6 years.
- It was established in 2004 by a group of parents with children in local Montessori programs throughout the area.
- They sought highly competent and dedicated faculty with extensive Montessori experience.
- Class sizes vary but are limited to 22 students per session.
- Our program has since been extended to offer a toddler class to children 18 months through 3 years of age with a limit of 12 students.
- The mission of Gardenview Montessori is to evoke children's love of learning using a Montessori curriculum to serve the needs of the whole child.
- Our mission is to provide an environment that will enable children and adults to realize and express their innate goodness, their joy in learning and their responsibility as caring, peaceful, global citizens.
- We believe children should be offered respect and encouragement to explore, to question, to repeat, and to perfect their skills.
- The carefully created and beautifully maintained environment promotes freedom of movement and a developing sense of order.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BellinghamGrades: PK-6 | 101 students
1027 Samish Way
Bellingham, WA 98229
BellinghamGrades: 1-6 | 41 students
Bellingham, WA 98225
BellinghamGrades: PK-8 | 208 students
941 Austin St
Bellingham, WA 98229
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.