Gloryland Christian Academy
- Gloryland Christian Academy serves 34 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow) and the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS).
- The student:teacher of Gloryland Christian Academy is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gardendale Grades: PK-12 | 376 students
2649 Decatur Hwy
Gardendale, AL 35071
(205)631-9318 8.7 PK-12
- Birmingham Grades: PK-12 | 17 students
930 20th St S Ste 357
Birmingham, AL 35294
(205)975-4537 7 PK-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?