Tabernacle Christian School
- The mission of Tabernacle Christian School is to teach Biblical truths, share the plan of salvation, and train students to draw closer to Christ, while providing a Bible-based, academically advanced education with quality programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||376 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- School Verse is "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."
- Tabernacle Christian School is a member of the Alabama Christian Education Association. Within this conference we participate in academic and fine arts competitions, and inter-scholastic sports.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gardendale Grades: K-5 | 138 students
1800 Decatur Highway
Gardendale, AL 35071
(205)631-9465 1.4 K-5
- Birmingham Grades: K-12 | 34 students
1829 Circlewood Drive
Birmingham, AL 35214
(205)791-0312 8.7 K-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.