Tabernacle Christian School
- The mission of Tabernacle Christian School is to teach Biblical truths, share the plan of salvation, and train students to draw closer to Christ, while providing a Bible-based, academically advanced education with quality programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||376 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- School Verse is "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."
- Tabernacle Christian School is a member of the Alabama Christian Education Association. Within this conference we participate in academic and fine arts competitions, and inter-scholastic sports.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gardendale Grades: K-5 | 138 students
1800 Decatur Highway
Gardendale, AL 35071
(205)631-9465 1.4 K-5
- Birmingham Grades: K-12 | 34 students
1829 Circlewood Drive
Birmingham, AL 35214
(205)791-0312 8.7 K-12
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.