- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Enrollment: 92 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,395
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Soccer, Tuff Tumblers and Jump Bunch
- Golden Harvest Montessori School offers parents the security of knowing that their children are receiving the best care and developmental guidance available. Our goal is to nurture a healthy child: independent, self-confident, social and motivated. Language The child learns the oral language naturally; he automatically takes it from his environment. The work of the teacher is to expose him to the equivalent forms of written language, which he learns through the same general pattern of development. The Montessori child begins reading when he is ready and proceeds at his own pace. His experiences in practical life and sensorial education serve as a preparation for this. The sandpaper letters provide a phonetic basis for reading. The child's desire and sensitivity to touch are utilized by these letters that are cut out of sandpaper and mounted for tracing. With cut out letters, the child builds his own words on a mat. The material frees him from the fatigue of his still developing writing skills, and yet gives him the opportunity to pursue his interest in words. These activities serve as a preparation for the time when the child assimilates what he knows and explodes into writing.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Golden Harvest Montessori School cost?
Does Golden Harvest Montessori School offer a summer program?
When is the application deadline for Golden Harvest Montessori School?
Endorse Golden Harvest Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards