Good Shepherd Lutheran School
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School exists to encourage high academic and individual achievements using each child's God-given capabilities; nurture in Christian love and forgiveness each child's academic, spiritual, mental, physical, and social growth; put Christ into all aspects of the curriculum, following His example in our daily living together; and encourage children to serve their Lord and and to serve and care for each other.
- We provide a complete elementary school curriculum with a reading program that is heavily phonetic. Christian values and morality actively taught in the class.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Simi Valley Grades: K-6 | 327 students
1717 Arcane Street
Simi Valley, CA 93065
(805)527-0101 2.4 K-6
- Camarillo Grades: K-8 | 306 students
1101 E Ponderosa Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
(805)383-2672 18.6 K-8
- Fillmore Grades: K-8 | 69 students
461 Central Ave
Fillmore, CA 93015
(805)524-1572 12.8 K-8
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.