Good Shepherd Lutheran School
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School exists to encourage high academic and individual achievements using each child's God-given capabilities; nurture in Christian love and forgiveness each child's academic, spiritual, mental, physical, and social growth; put Christ into all aspects of the curriculum, following His example in our daily living together; and encourage children to serve their Lord and and to serve and care for each other.
- We provide a complete elementary school curriculum with a reading program that is heavily phonetic. Christian values and morality actively taught in the class.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Simi Valley Grades: K-6 | 327 students
1717 Arcane Street
Simi Valley, CA 93065
(805)527-0101 2.4 K-6
- Camarillo Grades: K-8 | 306 students
1101 E Ponderosa Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
(805)383-2672 18.6 K-8
- Fillmore Grades: K-8 | 69 students
461 Central Ave
Fillmore, CA 93015
(805)524-1572 12.8 K-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.