Good Shepherd Lutheran School
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School exists to encourage high academic and individual achievements using each child's God-given capabilities; nurture in Christian love and forgiveness each child's academic, spiritual, mental, physical, and social growth; put Christ into all aspects of the curriculum, following His example in our daily living together; and encourage children to serve their Lord and and to serve and care for each other.
- We provide a complete elementary school curriculum with a reading program that is heavily phonetic. Christian values and morality actively taught in the class.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||African Methodist Episcopal|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Simi Valley Grades: K-6 | 327 students
1717 Arcane Street
Simi Valley, CA 93065
(805) 527-0101 2.4 K-6
- Camarillo Grades: K-8 | 306 students
1101 E Ponderosa Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
(805) 383-2672 18.6 K-8
- Fillmore Grades: K-5 | 59 students
461 Central Ave
Fillmore, CA 93015
(805) 524-1572 12.8 K-5
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?