Grace Lutheran Christian School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 131 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,350
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki pants and polo shirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Grace Lutheran School first opened its doors in September 1958 as a part of the ministry of Grace Lutheran Church. The majority of our students continue into private high schools or the honors programs in our local public high schools. Many of our students are accepted into the International Baccalaureate (IB) program. Our philosophy is that young children, in Preschool, learn at their own pace through play in a safe, respectful environment. Grace Lutheran Preschool's play area reflects our belief that children need real materials (sand, dirt, water, and live animals) to learn about their world. As children learn about the world God created, they also learn to respect themselves and others. They learn social interaction and development, which means the children, start to become respectful citizens at an early age.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Grace Lutheran Christian School cost?
Grace Lutheran Christian School's tuition is approximately $6,350 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Grace Lutheran Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Grace Lutheran Christian School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
What sports does Grace Lutheran Christian School offer?
Grace Lutheran Christian School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Grace Lutheran Christian School?
The application deadline for Grace Lutheran Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Grace Lutheran Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards