While other schools spend their time and focus preparing students for college or for a job, we spend our resources preparing students for life.
God has a unique purpose for each student's life.
School should be a place where that purpose is discovered and developed. We equip students with a Christian worldview so that they can understand God's truths regarding real world issues like history, abortion, politics, wealth,debt, hunger, and marriage.
Students learn the relevance of biblical truths, the purpose of evangelism, and the importance of discipleship.
Grace Prep students are equipped to share their faith, discuss evolution, creation, world religions and influential philosophies.
Everything that we do, from planning the sports programs, to choosing the 10th grade reading list, reflects our commitment to God and grace.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 71 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Private Music Lessons, Video Production, Yearbook
Club or Organization:
Graphic Design, Mock Trial
Arts and Music Programs:
Club or Organization:
Graphic Design, Mock Trial
Arts and Music Programs:
- Since 2004, when we invented a new kind of school, people from around the world, from Nashville to the Phillippines, have enjoyed the 40 Points that define our school. 1. We believe that kids need a creative, cool, and challenging environment to spread their wings and to learn the disciplines of life. 2. We believe that helping your child discover his or her passion will fuel spectacular achievement. 3. We believe that developing an intelligent faith and intimate friendship with Jesus will create lifelong fulfillment. 4. We believe that families are too busy and that schools waste lots of time on busy work and homework and justify it in the name of academic rigor. 5. We believe in academic rigor. 6. We believe that schools should be efficient enough to teach your kids in the 30-40 hours per week of class time. 7. We believe that late afternoons in childhood are meant for riding bikes, playing ball, and hanging out with close friends. 8. We believe that evenings are for families and reading and rest. 9. We believe that history is more exciting and easier to remember when you're in Boston, Gettysburg or Valley Forge. 10. We believe Spanish is easier to learn in Mexico than in a school classroom. 11. We believe that most students go to college with no idea of who they are and what they want to be. 12. We believe it is the school's privilege to help them discover their spiritual gifts and to show them who God meant them to be. 13. We believe that "why do we have to learn this stuff " is a very good question. 14. We believe that a school cannot teach the whole truth to students if it doesn't acknowledge Jesus Christ as the foundation for all Truth. 15. We believe that parents are responsible for their children and have the right to control their educational experience and goals. 16. We believe that teachers are flooded with paperwork and bureaucracy instead of resources and support. 17. We believe parents would have a hard time sitting on those hard school chairs. 18. We believe students are capable of entrepreneurship and student-led businesses and not just selling hoagies. 19. We believe students should learn to avoid debt, pay cash, and read the fine print. 20. We think they should understand God's view of sex so they can anticipate the blessing. 21. We think parents have the right to know what is going to be taught before it's taught. 22. We believe not all kids are meant for college and that schools should value them as much as God does. 23. We believe that legalism is the easy way out and is employed by weak leaders. 24. We believe that no sin is too large to forgive and that no sin is too small to ignore. 25. We believe in extravagant grace and have known its beauty. We believe that it's messy and wonderfully unjust. It gives us what we don't deserve. 26. We abhor internal politics, superficiality, unnecessary secrets, and constant spin. 27. We believe in truth that confronts and we're ok with being yelled at behind closed doors. 28. We believe that transparency sets us free and helps us love others more, not less. 29. We believe that on nice days it might be better to have class outside. 30. We believe in leadership that is subjective and considers the uniqueness of kids. 31. We believe in fighting every battle that needs to be fought and leaving no one behind, no matter how broken. 32. We believe there is at least one kid in every class who needs special attention and love in spite of his behavior. 33. We believe that same kid will be transformed by the teacher who finds his passion. 34. We believe teachers work hard during the year, but have a great deal in the summer. 35. We believe modesty is a matter of the girl's heart and the guy's mind and we're committed to protecting both. 36. We believe great schools can afford great sports programs. 37. We believe money follows excellence, excellence follows vision, and visionaries must follow God. 38. We believe that families that can't afford Christian education sometimes need it most. 39. We believe one of the greatest joys in life is finding out that it's a snow day. 40. We believe in God-sized tasks and believe Grace Prep is one of them.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Grace Prep High School often compared to?
Grace Prep High Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Centre County Christian Academy by visitors of our site.
What sports does Grace Prep High School offer?
Grace Prep High School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Football, Kayaking, Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee and Weightlifting.
When is the application deadline for Grace Prep High School?
The application deadline for Grace Prep High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Grace Prep High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.