Graham Lake School
Tel: (207) 667-0909
- KidsPeace New England is a private charity dedicated to serving the behavioral and mental health needs of children, preadolescences and teens.
- Founded in 1882, KidsPeace provides a unique children's psychiatric hospital, a comprehensive range of specialized and intensive and therapeutic residential treatment programs, accredited educational services and a variety of community-based treatment programs and foster care and family services to give hope, help and healing to kids facing crisis.
- KidsPeace offers services in Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia and the District of Columbia.
- KidsPeace is accredited by The Joint Commission in New Jersey, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.
- Other accreditation include the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and The Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation.
- KidsPeace does not discriminate in regard to admissions in terms of sex, race, creed, color, national origin, Limited English Proficiency, religious beliefs, disabilities or handicapping conditions.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.