Graham Lake School
- KidsPeace New England is a private charity dedicated to serving the behavioral and mental health needs of children, preadolescences and teens.
- Founded in 1882, KidsPeace provides a unique children's psychiatric hospital, a comprehensive range of specialized and intensive and therapeutic residential treatment programs, accredited educational services and a variety of community-based treatment programs and foster care and family services to give hope, help and healing to kids facing crisis.
- KidsPeace offers services in Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia and the District of Columbia.
- KidsPeace is accredited by The Joint Commission in New Jersey, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.
- Other accreditation include the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and The Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation.
- KidsPeace does not discriminate in regard to admissions in terms of sex, race, creed, color, national origin, Limited English Proficiency, religious beliefs, disabilities or handicapping conditions.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 11%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ellsworth Grades: 2-12 | 37 students
16 Kidspace Way
Ellsworth, ME 04605 7.3 2-12
- Blue Hill Grades: 9-12 | 21 students
8 Mill Street
Blue Hill, ME 04614
(207)374-5501 9.7 9-12
- Bucksport Grades: 8-12 | 13 students
14 First Street
Bucksport, ME 04416
(207)469-7147 17.5 8-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.