Granada Hills KinderCare
The health and safety of our children is our first priority at Granada Hills.
At our center all of our teachers are CPR and First Aid certified.
Also, our center has a keypad entry and families are given the key-code upon enrollment.
To maintain the safety our children the key-code is changed every 6 months.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 116 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Granada Hills KinderCare. We are known for providing a loving and warm environment that you will experience as soon as you come through our front door. Our curriculum engages the whole child so not only are they learning academics but they are learning the social emotional skills to continue their educational journey. We are looking forward to meeting you and your family. Please feel free to call to schedule a tour of our center so we can answer any questions you may have and get your child's education started today.
- Here at Granada Hills KinderCare it is our number one priority to make sure that children are in a safe, clean, healthy environment. To help ensure this for parents we have daily sign-in and out procedures, strict parent/guardian identification release procedures, pin coded entrance, daily classroom observations for safe and age appropriate toys, weekly safety protocol practices, and monthly disaster drills. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules makes sure we provide healthy and clean environment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCRC, Dept of Social Services
Endorse Granada Hills KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.