Granite Hill School
- Granite Hill School believe that educational success depends largely on the development of social skills, personal responsibility, social problem solving and the desire to better ones self.
- Without social skills, students cannot participate in the educational process in a meaningful way.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Granite Hill School also viewed these schools: Cedarcrest Center For Children With Disabilities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Keene Grades: NS-12 | 20 students
91 Maple Avenue
Keene, NH 03431
(603)358-3384 31.7 NS-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.