Greater Houlton Christian Academy
- Greater Houlton Christian Academy has been recognized over the years for our superior academic program, our strong sports teams, unique offerings like our Aerospace Science Lab and Robotics club, and many other areas of excellence.
- However, these things are not what makes GHCA unique in our area.
- What makes GHCA special is the presence of the Living God.
- He is here at the center of everything we do.
- We recognize that our students come to us for many different reasons.
- When the school year is over, however, our hope that each student can look back and rejoice because within these walls God is about the business of changing lives.
- GHCA provides a loving, caring environment that helps develop spiritual and moral values in our young people.
- We say "helps", because ultimately it is the parents who are commissioned by God to raise their children.
- GHCA operates in partnership with godly parents and area churches to fulfill the Biblical command, "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 11%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairfield Grades: NS-4 | 94 students
38 Sheridan Rd
Fairfield, ME 04937
(207)453-6055 136.6 NS-4
- South Berwick Grades: K-12 | 176 students
336 Main Street
South Berwick, ME 03908
(207)384-5759 247.2 K-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.