Growing Together Academy
- Growing Together Academy believes that the best way to meet your expectations is working closely with you to provide a warm, secure atmosphere and caring professional services for your child.
- We also believe that a regular, ongoing communication is virtually an important link between each family and growing together academy.
- We are honored with the trust you give us when you enroll your child in our programs, we do everything possible to earn and maintain that trust.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||321 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oviedo Grades: K-4 | 17 students
2230 Alafaya Trail Oviedo
Oviedo, FL 32765
(407) 365-2327 0.9 K-4
- Orlando Grades: K-7 | 126 students
11887 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32826
(407) 203-3835 1.2 K-7
- Orlando Grades: PK-8 | 52 students
2526 Percival Rd
Orlando, FL 32826
(407) 447-5860 2.1 PK-8
- Orlando Grades: K-12 | 213 students
15060 Old Cheney Hwy
Orlando, FL 32828
(407) 568-9837 2.2 K-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.