Montessori School Of East Orlando
- Montessori School Of East Orlando is dedicated to providing a classroom environment where children discover life as a whole.
- Through the academic curriculum, the daily emphasis on tolerance, peacefulness, compassion and kindness, we hope to provide an environment in which each child is free to grow and develop to his/her potential.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki bottoms & polo with school logo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||May. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,500|
|Tuition Notes||Ranges from $6500 for part-time Primary to $9500 for Upper Elementary.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Ballroom Dance, Drama, Hip Hop Dance, Orchestra
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Our mission at Montessori of East Orlando (MSEO) is to provide students from Primary through 6th grades (ages 3-12) with a learning culture that is grounded in Montessori philosophy. We provide a superior educational experience for primary and elementary-aged children utilizing the Montessori methods of teaching and learning. It is our goal to address the intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth of each child entrusted to our care. With a strong foundation in these areas, your child will develop the skills to become a self-directed learner, flexible thinker, creative problem solver, and it will support an ever-increasing curiosity about the world in which we live. MSEO seeks diversity in enrollment, in the belief that a child benefits from interacting with children of various talents and backgrounds. Montessori teaches to the child, not to the test.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winter ParkGrades: PK-12 | 429 students
4800 Howell Branch Road
Winter Park, FL 32792
- OrlandoGrades: K-12 | 213 students
15060 Old Cheney Hwy
Orlando, FL 32828
- WindermereGrades: PK-5 | 264 students
4068 Winter Garden Vineland Road
Windermere, FL 34786
- OrlandoGrades: K-12 | 323 students
10201 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32817
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.