Family Christian Academy Orlando
- Our mission is to incorporate biblical and family values with academic standards.
- We strive to prepare students for a strong future.
- The chapel service is a very important and special part of our school program.
- These services allow the students to praise God, hear powerful messages, pray with their friends and learn valuable life lessons. We are a school that strives to meet ALL students' needs without putting labels on children. We believe in high expectations for learning in a positive, loving environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform polo with khaki bottoms (Monday-Thursday). Chapel t-shirt with black or khaki bottoms (Friday).)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 3 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||May be paid annually or monthly (over 10 months or 12 months). Annual registration fee due upon application.|
|Admissions Director||Dana Paynter|
|Admissions Associate||Taina Glemser|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Karate Club, Music Club, Robotics Club, Science Club Art Club, Karate Club, Music Club, Robotics Club, Science Club,|
- Our Philosophy of Education:
- - Hands-on learning
- - Small class sizes
- - Meeting all students' needs
- - Teaching for a variety of learning styles
- - Professional development and certified teachers
- - Making learning fun and engaging
- - Consistent and fair classroom management plans
- - Organized and vibrant classrooms
- - Positive learning environment
- - Building students' self confidence
- - Creating and strengthening family relationships
- - Assessing students' progress and development
- - Loving and warm atmosphere
- - Above-grade-level expectations
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.