- Our mission is to incorporate biblical and family values with academic standards.
- We strive to prepare students for a strong future. The chapel service is a very important and special part of our school program.
- These services allow the students to praise God, hear powerful messages, pray with their friends and learn valuable life lessons.
- We are a school that strives to meet ALL students' needs without putting labels on children.
- We believe in high expectations for learning in a positive, loving environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-10|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniform polo with khaki bottoms (Monday-Thursday). Chapel t-shirt with black or khaki bottoms (Friday).)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 3 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,400|
|Tuition Notes||May be paid annually or monthly (over 10 months or 12 months). Annual registration fee due upon application.|
|Admissions Director||Dana Paynter|
|Admissions Associate||Melissa O'Neill|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Cheering,
Flag Football, Soccer,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Karate Club, Music Club, Robotics Club, Science Club Art Club, Karate Club, Music Club, Robotics Club, Science Club,|
- Our Philosophy of Education:
- - Hands-on learning
- - Small class sizes
- - Meeting all students' needs
- - Teaching for a variety of learning styles
- - Professional development and certified teachers
- - Making learning fun and engaging
- - Consistent and fair classroom management plans
- - Organized and vibrant classrooms
- - Positive learning environment
- - Building students' self confidence
- - Creating and strengthening family relationships
- - Assessing students' progress and development
- - Loving and warm atmosphere
- - Above-grade-level expectations
Profile last updated: 10/10/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OrlandoGrades: PK-6 | 41 students
2526 Percival Rd
Orlando, FL 32826
OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 260 students
10201 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32817
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.