We welcome your family to our community, which serves children 12 weeks to 6 years old with infant, toddler, pre-k, and kindergarten programs.
Our Guidepost Montessori school in the Raleigh West neighborhood brings together the Montessori approach to building independence and foundational knowledge with a best-in-class personalized learning framework.
Discover more about our accredited, authentic Montessori school with a tour today.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 77 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Guidepost Beaverton is part of an international network of Montessori schools dedicated to helping children grow through joyful learning. Our school in Beaverton offers a nurturing and educational environment for toddlers (2 to 3 years) and children (3 to 6 years old). Early childhood years are the most critical time in your child's development. These years are foundational in shaping your child's future health, well-being, and happiness at school and home. Montessori education provides your child with the tools to navigate lifelong learning. Are you searching for a day care, preschool, or kindergarten in Beaverton, OR? You may want to consider Guidepost Montessori. With Montessori's emphasis on helping children grow through joyful learning, Guidepost at Beaverton can provide a nurturing environment for your son or daughter and prepare them for their elementary school years.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Guidepost Montessori at Beaverton?
The application deadline for Guidepost Montessori at Beaverton is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Guidepost Montessori at Beaverton. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.