St Cecilia School
- St. Cecilia School has been part of the parish and Beaverton community since 1913.
- St. Cecilia is a kindergarten through eighth grade school. The mission of St. Cecilia School is to prepare students to be responsible citizens and life-long learners with strong Catholic values.
- St. Cecilia School continues a strong tradition of quality Catholic education with the help of a committed staff of excellent teachers, strong leadership of pastor and principal, supportive and involved parents and parish, and students who appreciate and value the opportunity to receive the type of education offered here.
- A strong sense of ownership and pride exist both within our school and within the parish.
- St. Cecilia School and its constituents recognize the intrinsic gift of this valued relationship.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||274 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beaverton Grades: NS-8 | 290 students
13755 Sw Walker Rd
Beaverton, OR 97005
(503)644-5748 1.8 NS-8
- Portland Grades: PK-12 | 863 students
6300 SW Nicol Road
Portland, OR 97223
(503)768-3115 2.3 PK-12
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.