Guidepost Montessori serves children as young as 12 weeks old through 6 years old with infant, toddler, pre-k, and kindergarten programs.
We are also pleased to offer Spanish Immersion for our early years programs.
We offer year-round programming and rolling admissions into our programs to meet the needs of your family.
Discover more about our accredited, authentic Montessori school with a tour today.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Guidepost Katy is part of an international network of Montessori schools dedicated to helping children grow through joyful learning. Our school in Katy offers a nurturing and educational environment for infants (12 weeks to 16 months), toddlers (16 months to 3 years), and young children (3 to 6 years old). Our programs are available in English and Spanish, so that your child can become truly fluent in both languages. Early childhood years are the most critical time in your child's development. These years are foundational in shaping your child's future health, well-being, and happiness at school and home. Montessori education provides your child with the tools to navigate lifelong learning. Are you searching for a day care, preschool, or kindergarten in Katy, TX? You may want to consider Guidepost Montessori. The day care years correspond to our 'Nido' program, the preschool years correspond to our ‘Toddler’ program, and the kindergarten years correspond to our 'Children's House' program. With Montessori's emphasis on helping children grow through joyful learning, Guidepost at Katy can provide a nurturing environment for your child and prepare them for success at elementary school, and beyond.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Guidepost Montessori at Katy?
The application deadline for Guidepost Montessori at Katy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Guidepost Montessori at Katy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.