St Peters Early Childhood Development Center
- St Peters Early Childhood Development Center serves 258 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of St Peters Early Childhood Development Center is 129:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Methodist.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||258 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Katy Grades: NS | 68 students
3700 S Mason Road
Katy, TX 77450
(281)392-2273 3.3 NS
- Houston Grades: PK-K | 70 students
7055 S Hwy 6
Houston, TX 77083
(281)879-8687 7.4 PK-K
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 507 students
6802 Buffalo Speedway
Houston, TX 77025
(713)666-2345 18.9 PK-8
- Sugar Land Grades: NS-6 | 25 students
13131 Alston Rd.
Sugar Land, TX 77478
(281)313-1485 11.1 NS-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.