St Peters Early Childhood Development Center
- St Peters Early Childhood Development Center serves 258 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of St Peters Early Childhood Development Center is 129:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Methodist.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||258 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Katy Grades: NS | 68 students
3700 S Mason Road
Katy, TX 77450
(281)392-2273 3.3 NS
- Houston Grades: PK-K | 70 students
7055 S Hwy 6
Houston, TX 77083
(281)879-8687 7.4 PK-K
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 507 students
6802 Buffalo Speedway
Houston, TX 77025
(713)666-2345 18.9 PK-8
- Sugar Land Grades: NS-6 | 25 students
13131 Alston Rd.
Sugar Land, TX 77478
(281)313-1485 11.1 NS-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.