West Kingsland KinderCare
Tel: (281) 392-6770
Our loving and devoted professionals at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
As a nationally accredited child development program, our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education level and ongoing professional development.
Their lifelong love of learning is evident in their desire to stay abreast of new research and teaching techniques.
Families meet with teachers three times per year to review their child's progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Kingsland KinderCare located in the heart of Katy. We are thrilled that you have stopped by our web page and we would love to meet you and your family! Everything in our center is designed for learning. We truly believe in developing the whole child and our dedicated teachers would love to foster your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We go above and beyond to ensure that your child is given the tools for success in school and beyond. Here at Kingsland KinderCare, we are truly a family! Your participation and involvement are important to us. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating learning environment, but they will also have support from a team of professionals who are sincerely passionate about education. We encourage you to call or stop by our center any time and check out all the amazing things we are doing in our classrooms and beyond.
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families, and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. You child's security begins at the front door, literally. We have a locked security entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the building. All guests are emergency pick up people are identified and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state, and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's wellbeing while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30PM , M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Workforce / NCI
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to West Kingsland KinderCare is St. John XXIII College Preparatory (1.0 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Berean Christian Academy (1.5 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Guidepost Montessori at Katy (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Katy Grades: NS-K
21418 Kingsland Boulevard
Katy, TX 77450
(281) 972-8999 0.8 NS-K
- Katy Grades: 9-12 | 437 students
1800 West Grand Parkway N.
Katy, TX 77449
(281) 693-1000 1 9-12
- Katy Grades: PK-K | 403 students
700 Westgreen Blvd
Katy, TX 77450
(281) 945-5133 1.2 PK-K
- Katy Grades: K | 150 students
1540 S Peek Rd
Katy, TX 77450
(281) 693-7711 1.2 K
- Katy Grades: NS-PK | 92 students
1350 N. Mason Rd
Katy, TX 77449
(281) 492-8521 1.3 NS-PK
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.