Gulf Stream School
5.00 (1 review)
- Gulf Stream School can best be described as a community working cooperatively to help children and young adults succeed by encouraging them to pursue their full potential in academics, athletics, and the arts.
- A committed and highly qualified faculty creates a climate which sends the message that it's a good thing to study and excel.
- Children are challenged to think creatively and become not just young academicians, but problem solvers as well.
- Gulf Stream School empowers students to succeed, inspires intellectual curiosity, and celebrates both effort and accomplishment.
- The School is distinguished by a sense of family, small size, and respect for its heritage.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$200,000|
|Tuition Notes||Range from $12,000 to $20,000 depending on grade|
|% on Financial Aid|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Delray Beach Grades: PK-8 | 356 students
810 George Bush Blvd
Delray Beach, FL 33483
(561)278-3868 1.8 PK-8
Have had 4 children go to this school that all had different interests and personalities. They were nurtured, challenged and taught according to their strengths and weaknesses. If they needed extra help, the teachers are always willing and able. The school teaches the whole child and not just singular focus on test grades.The children were well prepared for high school. A wonderful, warm school community.
- Posted by Parent - Reef
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.