Gulf Stream School
5.00 (1 review)
- Gulf Stream School can best be described as a community working cooperatively to help children and young adults succeed by encouraging them to pursue their full potential in academics, athletics, and the arts.
- A committed and highly qualified faculty creates a climate which sends the message that it's a good thing to study and excel.
- Children are challenged to think creatively and become not just young academicians, but problem solvers as well.
- Gulf Stream School empowers students to succeed, inspires intellectual curiosity, and celebrates both effort and accomplishment.
- The School is distinguished by a sense of family, small size, and respect for its heritage.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$200,000|
|Tuition Notes||Range from $12,000 to $20,000 depending on grade|
|% on Financial Aid|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Delray Beach Grades: PK-8 | 356 students
810 George Bush Blvd
Delray Beach, FL 33483
(561)278-3868 1.8 PK-8
Have had 4 children go to this school that all had different interests and personalities. They were nurtured, challenged and taught according to their strengths and weaknesses. If they needed extra help, the teachers are always willing and able. The school teaches the whole child and not just singular focus on test grades.The children were well prepared for high school. A wonderful, warm school community.
- Posted by Parent - Reef
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.