Halcyon Park KinderCare
Halcyon Park KinderCare Photo #6 - Our babies love to explore textures and especially love finger painting!
Halcyon Park KinderCare Photo #8 - We love celebrating diversity in our center. Children can chose from many different multi-cultural materials in the classroom.
- Our warm, nurturing staff have over 100 years experience in early childhood education! We strive each day to make sure your child and family feel welcome in the center.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Halcyon Park KinderCare webpage! Please enjoy all the great pictures of our staff and facility. Call today for a tour of our unique early education center, the only private child care in Montgomery that is NAEYC accredited!
- Our center features a keypad entry for restricted entrance and three large, fenced, developmentally appropriate playgrounds. All staff are certified in pediatric CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Pre-approved NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Grades: PK-12 | 54 students
445 Cotton Gin Road
Montgomery, AL 36117
(334)517-1158 2.1 PK-12
- Montgomery Grades: NS-PK | 80 students
1565 Ray Thorington Rd
Montgomery, AL 36117
(334)271-2525 3.2 NS-PK
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.