Hand & Hand Of Scottsdale
5.00 (1 review)
- A unique learning center. A place were learning blooms. A family-owned early learning center experience unlike any other.
- This is Hand & Hand Scottsdale School. HHS School is the culmination of more than 30 years' experience in early childhood education in Arizona.
- We affirmatively embrace every child's unique talents and dreams, believing that each child has unlimited potential to learn about and contribute to our community, our environment and our world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Real Time Internet Viewing System. See your child experience learning moments through play. Watch socialization and academic skills emerge right before your eyes. Invite grandparents to share the magic.
- All Inclusive Program
- Parents have an active role at HHS
I am so happy to have found this preschool for my children the staff is friendly and attentive to my children's needs they offer many hands on learning experiences such as music art and spanish class every day. My children age 3 have a large vocabulary and thrist for learning thanks to all the fun activities offered at hand and hand.They love to go to school and adore their teachers and friends.
- Posted by Parent - chell
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.