Hand & Hand Of Scottsdale
5.00 (1 review)
- A unique learning center. A place were learning blooms. A family-owned early learning center experience unlike any other.
- This is Hand & Hand Scottsdale School. HHS School is the culmination of more than 30 years' experience in early childhood education in Arizona.
- We affirmatively embrace every child's unique talents and dreams, believing that each child has unlimited potential to learn about and contribute to our community, our environment and our world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Real Time Internet Viewing System. See your child experience learning moments through play. Watch socialization and academic skills emerge right before your eyes. Invite grandparents to share the magic.
- All Inclusive Program
- Parents have an active role at HHS
I am so happy to have found this preschool for my children the staff is friendly and attentive to my children's needs they offer many hands on learning experiences such as music art and spanish class every day. My children age 3 have a large vocabulary and thrist for learning thanks to all the fun activities offered at hand and hand.They love to go to school and adore their teachers and friends.
- Posted by Parent - chell
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?