- A unique learning center. A place were learning blooms. A family-owned early learning center experience unlike any other.
- This is Hand & Hand Scottsdale School. HHS School is the culmination of more than 30 years' experience in early childhood education in Arizona.
- We affirmatively embrace every child's unique talents and dreams, believing that each child has unlimited potential to learn about and contribute to our community, our environment and our world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Real Time Internet Viewing System. See your child experience learning moments through play. Watch socialization and academic skills emerge right before your eyes. Invite grandparents to share the magic.
- All Inclusive Program
- Parents have an active role at HHS
Profile last updated: 09/21/2015
I am so happy to have found this preschool for my children the staff is friendly and attentive to my children's needs they offer many hands on learning experiences such as music art and spanish class every day. My children age 3 have a large vocabulary and thrist for learning thanks to all the fun activities offered at hand and hand.They love to go to school and adore their teachers and friends.
- Posted by Parent - chell
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.