Hand & Hand Of Scottsdale
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (480) 451-0710
- A unique learning center. A place were learning blooms. A family-owned early learning center experience unlike any other.
- This is Hand & Hand Scottsdale School. HHS School is the culmination of more than 30 years' experience in early childhood education in Arizona.
- We affirmatively embrace every child's unique talents and dreams, believing that each child has unlimited potential to learn about and contribute to our community, our environment and our world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Real Time Internet Viewing System. See your child experience learning moments through play. Watch socialization and academic skills emerge right before your eyes. Invite grandparents to share the magic.
- All Inclusive Program
- Parents have an active role at HHS
- People that viewed Hand & Hand Of Scottsdale also viewed these schools: Guidepost Montessori at North Scottsdale.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Grades: NS-8 | 239 students
20624 N 76th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
(480) 502-6878 6.4 NS-8
I am so happy to have found this preschool for my children the staff is friendly and attentive to my children's needs they offer many hands on learning experiences such as music art and spanish class every day. My children age 3 have a large vocabulary and thrist for learning thanks to all the fun activities offered at hand and hand.They love to go to school and adore their teachers and friends.
- Posted by Parent - chell
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.