- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 210 students
- Yearly Tuition: $33,900
- Acceptance rate: 70%
- Average class size: 26 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 31 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Hannah Senesh Community Day School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Hannah Senesh Community Day School is a progressive, pluralistic K-8 Jewish school in the heart of Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn. Rooted in Jewish values and tradition, Senesh fosters a love of learning guided by intellectual discovery and social responsibility. Through a challenging curriculum, we prepare students to take on the complexities of a diverse and changing world by building critical thinking skills, independence, and empathy. Students leave Senesh grounded in a strong sense of self and what it means to be passionate, empowered Jews and global citizens.
- We educate our students to:
- SEEK MEANING. We combine the traditions of Jewish inquiry and secular scholarship, and engage students in thoughtful dialogue, encouraging them to achieve their highest academic and ethical potential.
- BUILD COMMUNITY. We strengthen community by embracing the rich mosaic of identities reflected in contemporary Jewish life. Together with our students and families, we cultivate meaningful relationships in school, the broader Jewish and local Brooklyn community, Israel and the world.
- LEARN JOYFULLY. We approach our learning each day with curiosity, passion, and a celebration of Jewish life. We seek to educate the whole child.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hannah Senesh Community Day School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Hannah Senesh Community Day School?
What sports does Hannah Senesh Community Day School offer?
What is Hannah Senesh Community Day School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Hannah Senesh Community Day School?
Endorse Hannah Senesh Community Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards