Parents Agree! "The Perfect balance of education and nature to create a great foundation for learning." Amplified Montessori Curriculum
Experienced Teachers Flexible Schedules for 2 Year Olds Inclusive Mixed Age Groups
Rooftop Play Yard Art, Music, and Growing Connections Science Program
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 50 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Parents observing for the first time in our classrooms are struck by the busy hum of activity and how capable and independent our students are.Indeed, one parent remarked, "I am doing way too much for my child!"Our Montessori classrooms are specially prepared environments, designed to allow children to move about freely and to select activities which stimulate their interest and meet their developmental needs.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Rivendell School?
The application deadline for Rivendell School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Rivendell School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.