International School Of Brooklyn
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Class, Coding, Cooking Classes, Design Lab, STEM Classes, Student Council (Middle School), Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Program, Fashion Design, Theater Arts, Violin Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Caipoeira, Dance Classes, Soccer Classes, Sports Club, Tennis, Yoga
- ISB is an independent, non-profit school that is known for its innovative and rigorous Pre-K 3 to 8th Grade French and Spanish language immersion IB program. ISB students acquire language mastery by learning through authentic contexts, with native-speaking teachers who use educational materials sourced from Francophone and Spanish-speaking countries. Our learning environment is driven by our six core principles: Language Immersion, Inquiry-based Education, Global Curriculum, International Mindedness, Diversity, and Community. These enable ISB students to become well-rounded, multilingual leaders ready to take risks and enthusiastic in their pursuit of knowledge and success. From Pre-K 3 to 8th Grade, ISB`s curriculum exposes students to diverse cultural perspectives and experiences that enhance their educational journeys and broaden their vision of the world. This dynamic, stimulating, and goal-oriented learning environment provides students with the skills to take on any challenge they meet with confidence.
- The International School of Brooklyn is an anti-racist school. Our racially equitable curriculum, hiring practices, and admissions process are committed to anti-racism and anti-bias, opposing intended, unintended, direct, and indirect acts of discrimination. Our anti-racist work is ongoing, involving education, reflection, accountability, and action to become a more inclusive and equitable institution.
Endorse International School Of Brooklyn. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards